- Tooting patients requiring disabled toilet facilities need to come to Mitcham surgery.
- All parking is close to our Mitcham practice entrance.
- The GP/nurses rooms are based on the ground and first floor at Mitcham, there is a lift for access to the 1st floor at Mitcham.
- There are disabled toilets available for patients at Mitcham.
- For partially sighted/blind patients – inform the receptionists and they will let you know when the GP/nurse is ready to see you.
- For disabled visitors who attend meetings for example the patient participation group which are held on the 2nd floor we have a lift available.